High Performance Interns Wanted For Sydney Strategy Consultancy
June - August 2017 Intake
Are you a switched-on, driven and high performance person seeking a challenging internship where you will be treated like a team member and taught the ropes of strategy consulting?
- Studying business, marketing or communications?
- Are you required to complete an internship as part of your course requirements?
Since 2008 our consulting firm has offered selected university students the opportunity to complete an internship in the challenging competitive strategy environment. Our services include business strategy, competitive strategy, strategic marketing and consulting to medium sized B2B, NFP and membership organisations.
The program is designed to provide interns with real world, first-hand experience in all aspects of strategy development including market research and competitive analysis, through to implementation including the development of value propositions, key messages, copywriting and social media management.
Applications are now open for our Winter 2017 program - commencing 19 June 2017 and concluding week ending 1 September 2017, unless otherwise negotiated. We are seeking students currently enrolled in tertiary Business, Marketing or Communications courses.
Successful applicants will be welcomed as active team members and provided support and encouragement to gain first-hand experience in:
- Market research including competitive analysis
- Marketing plans including strategy development
- Digital and social media implementation, content creation, copywriting, scheduling and posting across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Copywriting - including press releases, blogs, websites, social media and direct mail
- Client relationship and account management
- Business development
We are offering a two-day a week, unpaid 12-week internship based in our Sydney CBD office. Interns will receive a comprehensive induction on commencement.
Interns will be required to sign a Program Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement to participate in the Program.
To be eligible for an internship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in tertiary course, where an internship is a course requirement
- Focus of study is directly related to the internship
- Be professional, punctual, performance focused and comply with the organisation's professional standards
- Agree to the terms of the internship, including NDA's
Our 12-week Internship period commences 19 June 2017 and concludes week ending 1 September 2017.
Applicant Selection Criteria
Our internship program receives a large number of candidates every year. We review every application with specific criteria in mind:
- Intellectual horsepower: Demonstrated capacity for both analytical and strategic thinking
- Drive and motivation: Demonstrate initiative and determination in relation to your education, career and employment opportunities
- Integrity: Comfortable to speak frankly and directly
- Communication and presentation: Compelling and persuasive communicator who can think on your feet
- Well defined set of values that influence your business and personal life
- Individuality: Confident and willing to bring a challenging or different point of view to discussions
Applications close 2 June 2017.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email only, addressed to Kiara Bandiera: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Winter Internship Program 2017".