Marketing, PR and Communications
April - June 2013 Intake
- Looking for a head start in the industry?
- Studying communications and lover of all things media, marketing, PR and communications?
- Wondering what you're in for once you're released from the realm of Uni into the unknown 'real world'?
Our small but fast-growing consulting agency is offering candidates the opportunity to complete an internship in the fast-paced media, marketing, PR and communications industry. Our small portfolio of companies offers services ranging from strategic marketing & consulting, digital & social media to PR and advertising.
The internship program is designed to provide you with real world, first-hand experience in all aspects of media and communications, with particular focus on marketing, PR and advertising. We are seeking students currently enrolled in Marketing, PR or Communications focused tertiary education courses.
We are now taking applications for our April 2013 program- commencing April 1st and concluding June 21st, unless otherwise negotiated.
Successful applicants will be involved in the day-to-day administration of the agency as well as gaining first-hand experience in:
- Social media strategy and implementation across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Copywriting - including copy for blogs, websites, social media and direct mail
- Website design and development
- Client relationship & Account management
- Project management
- Business development.
Our interns will be gain experience working on the accounts of medium-large clients in B2B, B2C, Not-For-Profit and member services organisations.
We are offering a 1-day a week internship based in our Sydney CBD office.
Interns will receive a comprehensive induction on commencement and written assessment and record of experience on completion.
Interns will be required to sign a Program Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement to participate in the Program.
In order to be eligible for an internship candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a tertiary course, or
- A recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Aged 17+
- Educational background and current/previous course of study must be directly related to the internship offered
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the internship program
- Be based in Sydney, NSW and able to travel to the CBD one day a week
- Be punctual, reliable, professional and comply with the organisations professional standards.
Our 12 week Internship period commences April 1st 2013 and concludes June 21st 2013.
Put your best foot forward!
Our internship program receives a large number of candidates every year. We review every application with specific criteria in mind:
1. Fit for task: Does the applicant's background, experiences and educational performance meet the selection criteria?
2. Cultural Fit: Does the applicant demonstrate our cultural values?
This is your time to shine! You are encouraged to incorporate our values in your application and demonstrate your suitability for the program.
There are five (5) positions available, so only the best applications will be shortlisted for interview.
Applications close March 25, 2013. Please send your resume and cover letter via email only, addressed to Hollie Azzopardi, email@example.com, with the subject line "Internship Program".