June - September 2016 Intake
- Studying business, marketing, public relations or communications?
- Are you required to complete an internship as part of your course requirements?
- Looking for real life experience in a boutique marketing strategy consulting firm?
Since 2008 our consulting firm has offered candidates the opportunity to complete an internship in the challenging environment of marketing, strategy and communications. Our portfolio of companies offers services ranging from business strategy, competitive strategy, strategic marketing and consulting to medium sized B2B and B2C organisatons.
The internship program is designed to provide you with real world, first-hand experience in all aspects of strategy development and implementation including market research, competitive analysis, product and portfolio reviews and the development of strategic marketing plans.
In addition to the above, our consulting firm also provides marketing implementation services such as digital and social media management, copywriting and design. As such, if you have a creative flair for copywriting and design and know your way around InDesign, you are also encouraged to apply.
Applications are now open for our Winter 2016 program - commencing 30 May 2016 and concluding 16 September 2016, unless otherwise negotiated. We are seeking students currently enrolled in Business, Marketing, Advertising, PR or Communications focused tertiary education courses.
Successful applicants will be welcomed as active team members and provided all the support and encouragement they need to gain first-hand experience in:
- Market research including competitive analysis
- Marketing plans including strategy development
- Digital and social media strategy and implementation across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Copywriting - including copy of press releases, blogs, websites, social media and direct mail
- Client relationship and account management
- Business development
We are offering a two-day a week, unpaid internship based in our Sydney CBD office. Interns will receive a comprehensive induction on commencement.
Interns will be required to sign a Program Agreement and a Non Disclosure Agreement to participate in the Program.
In order to be eligible for an internship candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in tertiary course, where an internship is a course requirement
- Focus of study is directly related to the internship
- Be punctual, reliable, professional and comply with the organisation's professional standards
- Agree to the terms of the internship, including NDA's
Our 16-week Internship period commences 30 May 2016 and concludes 16 September 2016.
Demonstrate your value!
Our internship program receives a large number of candidates every year. We review every application with specific criteria in mind:
- Intellectual horsepower: Demonstrated capacity for both analytical and strategic thinking
- Drive and motivation: Demonstrate initiative and determination in relation to your education, career and employment opportunities
- Integrity: Comfortable to speak frankly and directly
- Communication and presentation: Compelling and persuasive communicator who can think on your feet
- Well defined set of values that influence your business and personal life
- Individuality: Confident and willing to bring a challenging or different point of view to discussions
Although the above list may seem daunting, we are seeking standout candidates who are willing to learn and grow in a small team while bringing their energy, insights and drive to positively influence business decisions for our clients.
Applications close 20 May 2016.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email only, addressed to Kiara Bandiera: email@example.com with the subject line "Internship Program 2016".